Monday Mayhem - #24 ~ Mayhem Goes Stealing
Sunday, April 11, 2010
"Welcome to Monday Mayhem. This week Mayhem is locked up in a jail cell some place in Illinois. You might ask why? Well it went on a stealing binge this week. It passed go and didn't collect the $200.00. Rather it went right to jail. You can get it out of jail by answering each question and sending a Margarita to Harriet. Cheers!
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
3. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?
4. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
5. This weeks theme if Four Seasons. Share a video.
6. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
7. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
8. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
9. Your thoughts on truck drivers?
10. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment?
Thanks for playing. See you next week!