Give us your shopping tips!
With the holiday shopping season in full swing, we want to hear your shopping tips for the situations below.
1. You mention to your neighbor, with the body odor, that you are heading out to the mall in the morning. Neighbor asks to go with. What do you say?
2. You go up and down every aisle in the parking lot until you finally scope out that perfect place. You patiently pull over to the side and put your signal on to wait for the person pulls out. Someone snags your spot before you can pull in. What do you do?
3. You find that perfect sweater for grandpa and it's the last one in that size. Some lady with three screaming kids approaches you and asks for the sweater for her husband who is deployed in Iraq. What do you do?
4. You found the perfect gift for your best friend and you notice that there are no less than 100 people in line in front of you. Unfortunately, you just drank 3 cups of coffee before you entered the store. What do you do?
5. You're within 10 people of the checkout after waiting in line for 40 minutes and the person in front of you lets three people in line- he was just saving the spot. What do you do?
6. You get to the check out and your card is declined. What do you do?
7. Oops...you forgot to buy something for Aunt Edna. Do you regift the fruit cake George from next door gave you?
8. Are you planning on doing most of your shopping in the stores or online this year?
Thanks for playing!