Keep or Regift...
Sunday, December 26, 2010
We have all received well-meaning and not so well-meaning gifts. Sometimes, we got them because someone thought we could really use them and then other times we get a gift because it was a great deal and someone was in a hurry.
- You have received the ugliest sweater ever made. What do you do with it?
- Your aunt Mabel gave you a $25 gift card to coffee joint that is far away from your home. Do you regift it?
- Your sister in law sent you a gift card to a store that isn't in your town or online. What do you do with it?
- What is the oddest gift you have ever received from someone?
- What did you do with it?
- Did you ever wear a sweater, or something else, that was given to you just because of the person who gave it to you and not because you liked it?
- What was the best gift you got this holiday season?
- What was the 'most regiftable' gift you received this year?
- Did you keep anything that you had actually purchased with the intent of giving it to someone else?
- If you could give me one gift, what would it be?
- What is the one gift that I can give to you?
Thanks for playing! We will see you next year!