The Father's Day Meme
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Welcome to Monday Mayhem.
Today's meme is based on Father's Day.
For each prompt, use your judgement on what the best answer may be.
You do not have to use your father if you do not want to as a basis for your answers.
1. What is your father's middle name?
2. Where was your father born?
3. What was the most influential piece of history that took place during your father's childhood?
4.Who were/are your father's role models?
5.What is your earliest memory with your father?
6.What is your favorite childhood memory with your father?
7. What color eyes does your father have?
8.Did you buy your father a Father's Day gift? What was it if so?
9.Is there anything you would like to tell your father that you could or did not?
10.What was your father's biggest influence on you?
11.What good advice did your father give to you?
12.What would you like to pass on to your children that your father passed on to you?
13. What famous father would you not mind having as your father?
14. What three traits do good father's have in common?
15. Give us your most favorite quote made by a father.
Enjoy your Father's Day no matter who your 'Father' may be :)